My wife and I along with our 2 kids ( 4 and 2 yrs old) stayed at the lodge for 2 nights in late February. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on the second floor. Great views, well appointed with all of the amenities you expect in a luxury rental. The kids had a great time in the hot tub, playground nearby, easy access to the bike paths and nature walk along the boardwalk. Location is great, your in the trees with stunning views of Three Sisters and truly feel you are nestled away in nature, but still only a few minutes walk to Canmore's Main Street shopping and eating distict. No hesitation on coming back for a stay, definitely our choice lodge to stay at when in Canmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta