“Great food & service” 5 of 5 stars

403-609-0222
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Iron Goat Pub and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Canmore
Cross street: eagle terrace
Canada
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

A group of us booked a table for supper on a Saturday night. It was a good thing we had a reservation, because they were right full.
The waiter was helpful and friendly. Everyone's meal was great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Red Deer, Canada
“Hair in my meal....but it's alright they offered to not charge me for it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I was at the Iron Goat over the weekend and was thrilled to be finally visiting an establishment that had come so highly recommended. To start the service was awful; our server seemed more interested in hearing herself speak than providing our table with service. Once we finally ordered, our meals came out and just as I was ready to commence my meal there in the middle of my plate, was A HUGE BLACK HAIR cooked into my fries!!! I called the server over several times and she never came so I ended up having to approach her while she was clearing another table to inform her about the situation. Her response? " oh ok, did you want something else or are you good?" No offer to remake my meal or apology, just an annoyed look like I was bothering her to do her job. A gentleman, whom I can only assume was the supervisor, approached our table to inform me that they were going to be "oh so generous" as to not charge me for my meal and wanted to make sure that I was aware! I recognize that I may only be one small patron of this restaurant and that perhaps they don't care to provide quality service but I was thoroughly disappointed in how they handled this situation and will never give them my business, not matter how small or large, again! If you don't value me as a patron why would I spend my money here. Absolutely disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“good selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Second time eating here- both times the food was well made with good flavour. the restaurant is very accommodating and has made room for a large group. The menu has something for everyone with some unique options. Everyone who I was with fully enjoyed there meal - also very good desserts!!!

Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Relaxing Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We wanted to go for lunch and had never tried the Iron Goat at all. It was well worth the one hour drive from Calgary. It was a great day to spend on the deck and enjoy the scenery and just have a fun time. The service was great and the food was very good. I would recommend the Iron Goat as a great place to visit. It may not be "downtown" but it is worthwhile making the drive up to their location.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Good Lunch and dinners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were here for a wedding in april. The dinner was really good, so good in fact we came here for lunch the following day since the wedding had a limited menu. We were not disappointed. The views for the dinning room are amazing! That patio, is huge! I am sad it was raining on the weekend we were there, I wish we got some patio time.

Visited April 2013