“Great food, scenery and service” 5 of 5 stars

+1 877-877-5444
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rustica Steakhouse at Silvertip Golf Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 105 restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Silvertip Road
Description: For a perfectly prepared, thick and mouth-watering 100% Canadian Prime steak, this is it. 100% Canadian Prime represents the top 3% of all beef graded in Canada and is renowned for its outstanding flavor and tenderness. It’s the only beef we serve! All of our steaks are prepared with house-made steak seasoning and finished under our new 1500 degree broiler. Where Magazine's "One of Canada's Best New Restaurants" for 2009. Opentable's Best Restaurant Award 2010 and 2011 Need a great wine to pair with dinner? Our wine list has been recognized with Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Come and join us for a remarkable dining experience - we look foward to seeing you.
“Great food, scenery and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Last night at Rusticated was really great we were nervous at the thought of eating at a golf club, but we knew that we had found a winner when we tasted he salad. Our server Rebecca was wonderful and the views from inside the restaurant and from the patio are spectacular

Visited June 2013

92% Recommend
Calgary, Canada
“Best Steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner. We ordered the chateaubriand with fries and risotto. It was the best steak I had in a nice restaurant so far. Ordered it well done and came out tender and juicy and just mouthwateringly good. I would skip dessert though. Desserts were reasonably priced but they werent all that good. I ordered their chocolate cake and reminded me of costco muffin but with ice cream on top. My husband ordered the caramel cake and had a hair baked on the cake. We werent charged for it but they manager or our server didnt even come to apologize for it. Wasn't very impressed on that part. I would come back again for the steak but will definitely skip the dessert.

Visited June 2013
Banff, Canada
“Beautiful Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Four of us had an early dinner here the other evening. I have to start off by saying that this was by far the best service I have ever recived in the Bow Valley - ever. Our server (Rebecca (sp??)) was professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable - any issues or concerns were rectified or acknowledged immediately. That being said, Rustica is a steakhouse so...be sure to order the steak!! The steaks that were ordered were perfectly cooked and delicious. Our appetizers and desserts were good. The wine list is very nice. I felt the menu was not overly creative or ambitious but again, it is a steakhouse. The service of our actual meal was incredibly slow. We were the only table in the restuarant with the exception of (from what I could see) two patio tables; we were there for over two hours. One person in our party was not served their main the same time as everyone else at the table. Overall the setting of Rustica is beautiful! It's tastefully decorated, rustic, romantic, cozy, and has amazing views. We all had an enjoyable evening.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canmore, Alberta, Canada
“A Definite Must for Dining out in Canmore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

As Locals, we love to try out all the local restaurants . . this is by far, one of our favourites in Canmore. My husband and I love to come here alone, without the kids . . food is always excellent, the view is exquisite, service always good . . our experience at Rusticana always 10/10. (And believe me, we've tried every restaurant, coffee shop, nook and place in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise.) In winter, they have Romantic Dinners at a special price. The scenery from the Restaurant across the Golf Course is really worth taking the camera along . . After a game of Golf, shower and do enjoy a meal at Rusticana Steakhouse at the Silvertip Resort. The price for a meal, compares good with what I call the "Authentic" Restaurants (meaning the meal did not arrive pre-prepared in a package, as MANY restaurants serve) . . . We enjoy our food freshly prepared and as food connoisseurs, we know the difference. If this is the kind of food experience you are after . . do visit Rusticana Steakhouse . . Canmore, Alberta.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good food, very expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Located on top of Silvertip mountain right next to the golf course, it has a very scenic location. Unfortuneately that makes it a bit out of the way to get to. That aside the food and service are among the best in town. Also one of the more expensive options in town. I find it hard to believe anyone could get out of there under the listed max of $50 without sacrificing drinks or appetizers.

• Visited December 2012