We went for a romantic getaway to the Mountains and stayed at this condo style hotel for 2 nights. We stayed in the one room suite. The bed was very comfortable and our room was cozy and quiet despite there being a big hockey tournament with a lot of families staying. Although we did not make use of it, the kitchen seemed handy. The beds and towels are not changed every day but we kept ours clean so it was no big deal. There is a pool, but not really much to do in the hotel and no restaurant or cafe. But we knew this going in so not a real problem. Underground parking was also free and nice to have with the snow. Overall the stay was great and I would recommend it for a weekend getaway or family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes from Banff National Park in Canmore, Alberta, Blackstone Mountain Lodge adds a dash of urban polish to the untamed spirit of the Canadian Rockies. Behind our grand carriage house entrance an abundance of contemporary surprises awaits. Choose from a beautifully appointed hotel room with two queen beds or choose from luxuriously appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. A luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom penthouse suite is also available, perfect for hosting small receptions or for discerning guests looking for some extra space. All suites feature gourmet kitchens, in suite laundry, flat screen televisions and slate fireplaces with daily housekeeping service. The Blackstone Mountain lodge features a year round outdoor heated pool with two outdoor hot tubs, state-of-the-art fitness center, heated underground parking, meeting and banquet space along with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Delight in the unsurpassed comfort and sophistication of Canmore’s finest condo style hotel – an elegant getaway equally suited for family vacations, romantic escapes and group retreats. Find inspiration from your suite’s mountain views. Revel in all of the high-touch amenities you’d expect from a luxury resort. Cozy social areas throughout the lodge create the perfect setting for guests to savor every moment of their alpine-inspired retreat. Tucked into the mountains, our sun-drenched courtyard features hot tubs and BBQ pits with stunning views of the surrounding Rockies. A day at the lodge might consist of nothing more than a morning dip in the pool, a pampering massage in one of our private spa rooms and a stroll into Canmore to explore the charming restaurants, bistros, boutiques and microbreweries of Main Street. If you’re feeling more adventurous, the gates of Banff National Park - and world-class skiing, golf, hiking, biking and sightseeing - are just minutes away. For anything you might like to see or experience – from fly fishing lessons or a round of golf to a family dogsled adventure or whitewater rafting trip on the Kananaskis River – our helpful team of guest service agents are available 24 hours a day to help plan your next unforgettable rocky mountain adventure. For an unparalleled Rocky Mountain vacation, we welcome you to discover the award-winning Blackstone Mountain Lodge for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blackstone Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackstone Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Blackstone Mountain Resort
- Blackstone Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta