We stayed at Blackstone for our "babymoon" after finding a great deal on Expedia and reading the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. Blackstone certainly did not disappoint! Our one bedroom suite had ample space and was very modern - some of the features included flat screen TV with DVD player, fireplace, Playstation 3 (in the bedroom), and a nice patio that could be accessed from the living room or bedroom. We also spent an afternoon relaxing by the outdoor pool and took a quick dip in the hot tubs as well - there are two hot tubs next to the pool. Another nice feature of the lodge is the heated underground parking....very nice especially if you are there in winter.
One of the negative aspects of the reviews we read pertained to the service at Blackstone but we found the front desk staff to be quite friendly at check in, check out and when we arranged for a late check out. They were nice enough to allow us two extra hours to check out since we were departing on a Monday and there weren't a lot of arrivals that day.
Having stayed at similar accommodations (Falcon Crest & Silvercreek Lodge) in Canmore, I would recommend Blackstone as it is a little more modern and the outdoor pool is a nice feature that the others did not have. Overall, a nice relaxing place to stay and we would love to return!
- Also Known As:
- Blackstone Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Blackstone Mountain Hotel
- Blackstone Mountain Resort
- Blackstone Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackstone Mountain Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Blackstone Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.