“Very Nice Meal, Great View” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Hinton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Atlanta, GA
“Very Nice Meal, Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a nice meal here, but it is overpriced. Service was excellent and the view makes dining here a pleasant experience.

Visited August 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Dream Cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is by far my favourite restaurant in Hinton. The food is delicious. The portions are smaller but that is the beauty of fine dining. If you order an appetizer, main course and dessert, you will be treating yourself to a beautiful dinner. My husband loves the drink menu, specifically the Scotch menu (they were out of a few of his Scotch requests at one time but they were restocked by the time of our next visit). The service has always been great. I attended this restaurant for my birthday dinner in the fall (they had no idea it was my birthday dinner) and there was one slight error with my order - the restaurant went above and beyond to correct the error and honestly made the evening so perfect and so special. I enjoy fine foods and dining and this is the only restaurant I will recommend to my friends and family who visit the Hinton area - that's how impressed I've been each and every time I've dined here. <3

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Too expensive for poor quality cuisine”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My partner and myself went for dinner and could not enjoy the well-known nice view that the restaurant offers.
Besides, the night was not too busy and even we had to wait for at least 15 minutes to order drinks. As for food, I had the seafood risotto, which was supposed to be a chef' speciality. I can say I have never had such a bad risotto: overcooked rice lacking all taste; salmon was burnt and shrimps&scallops not enough cooked. Its value, $38, was way far too overestimated. When the waitress came to pick our plates up, I told her about the salmon and she did not offer us anything to made up for their cook mistake. I think it's important to try to recompense customers when they are not satisfied due to business' mistake, specially when we talk about foodand that you overpay for it.
On the other hand, my partner had lamb and he liked it; it's an easy choice unlikely to be disappointed with,
We will never come back; neither recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Beverley, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

A delicious meal, the seafood risotto is the best I have ever had, extensive wine list with excellent recommendation from the knowledgeable and friendly waitress. This was such a lucky find for us, I would recommend this.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alberta
“Amazing Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food and service were both amazing. My husband started with a cesar salad, I had the spinach salad - both were really good! The cesar had real maple bacon bits, and the spinach had strawberries.

My husband had the t-bone steak as his main and I had the chicken stuffed with spinach. They were so good! We shared the banana bread pudding for dessert!

Seriously, everything we had was so good - absolutely nothing to complain about. It is a little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for - so it's worth it!

Visited April 2013