“Just there!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Hinton
Brantford, Canada
“Just there!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

It's a yucky run down old hotel that best western purchased and didn't do anything other then some signs to improve. I would check the beds for bugs! I'm just saying.They door handles didn't work properly, the showers were dirty and had lots of scum on the tile, and the so called kitchette was the worst excuse for an upgrade I had ever seen.It woud have to do if there was nothing else available anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tracy H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guest: I am so very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. After looking into your reservation I found that you stayed here a long time for work. If you would have brought these problems to my attention we would have done everything within our power to move you or upgrade you so that your stay would have been enjoyable. As we are in the middle of renovations some of our rooms are not completed and unfortunately yours was one of them. I do encourage you to please come again once all of our renovations are complete, and I can assure you that there are no bugs in our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

When I made my reservation at this Best Western they neglected to tell me the hot tub was not working and had not been working for a while. This is a big thing to me and had I been told this I would have booked elsewhere. The attendants were rude and would not even supply us with a second ashtray when my wife went down to ask them. I asked for a discount because of the hot tub not working and was just told rudely "No". The room itself was nice and clean but the staff were rude and when I checked out I was not asked how our stay was, thank you or anything. I felt like I was inconveniencing them. Then she tried to charge me a considerable amount more than what I was quoted when I made the reservation. I am not impressed and if this is the way they do business I will not stay there again. After spending $300.00 I should not have to feel like I'm bothering them. As I said I would like a discount for not being able to use the hot tub which is a big thing for me and at least half the reason I select a hotel. I would have stayed elsewhere if I had been told this up front.

Room Tip: Make sure you have your price quoted and written down when you make your reservation as they will tr...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tracy H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Valued Guest; First let me apologize for the way that you were treated. I strive to provide the best possible customer service and will stress this to my employees so hopefully this does not happen again. I apologize about the hot tub as it was down for awhile due to an issue with the chemical pump but that problem has now been solved. I would hope that you would give us another try to let us show you that we do care about your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel had a large room for a reasonable price. There was a king bed, a couch with coffee table, and a dining table for two. Top this off with a variety of breakfast items in a cheerful breakfast area and this hotel was a real treat.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tracy H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Guest: I am so slad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our new breakfast menu. Your feed back allows us to know where we need to improve and what the guests already like.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hotel is ok for worker and people just staying there for travel through.
Hotel room, lobby and breakfast room was clean. No issues with the room and they took care of our requests. Breakfast was very good.
Wifi doesn't work in room. BW staff not very professional. Check out lady did a mistake with another customers. She was insecure and didn't know how to solve the problem. We felt very sorry for her. There was no one she could ask.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest: I am sorry that you have a bad experience at the hotel with the staff. We try to provide the very best customer service. I will try to figure out with whom you had issues and try to resolve any issues. If you would like to discuss this please do not with me or have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here while visiting family for Easter. We got an oversized family room with a large living space and tons of room for an extra cot. The bathroom was also very spacious. The beds were quite comfortable and the rooms were fairly clean. The free breakfast was quite good with hot foods, bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, etc., although the eating area was quite small. We used our Air miles and only had to pay the taxes. I'm not sure how much it would have been otherwise.

• Stayed April 2014
Tracy H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear guest: I am glad that your stay with us was so positive. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review, this helps us to ensure that every guest has a positive experience.
Saskatchewan Beach, SK, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Location was great, easy to find. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, hot shower and cable TV. Coffee maker and supplies provided in room with additional coffee readily available at front desk if required. Access to desk top computer, printer and internet in Breakfast Room Area. Nice choice of breakfast items. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. We would recommend this Hotel if planning on staying or passing through Hinton AB.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tracy H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Guest: I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once our renovations are completed I invite you to come back and try us again. Our renovations are new heaters, new in room lighting and new granite counter tops. And this is just the start. I will pass on your compliments to the appropriate staff.
Whitecourt, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The hotel was clean, beds comfortable. The front desk staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The continental breakfast, well it was definitely more than that, with waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, juices, muffins, toast, cereal. I felt you got a lot, considering the room price. Would be a great place to bring a school team too. Very affordable for students.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tracy H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We have recently changed our eggs so I am glad you like the new ones. Hope to see you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN White Wolf Inn? Share your experiences!