I Stayed in this hotel with my wife and 2 young before driving into Jasper the following day. It took me more than an hour to get into my room. The lady at the reception was on the phone trying to reserve someone a smoking room. It took a while and by this time there were more calls waiting, she was continuously answering the phone, I interrupted her saying that 'can I just check in please'. Eventually she gave me a room on the first floor. Since I was travelling with my family and we were doing a tour of Banff & Jasper, I had 2 heavy bags. Our room was on the first floor, and after trying to find a lift, I went back to the reception and asked where the lift was. To my surprise, there was no lift in this holel, her explanation was that it has only 2 floors. I requested a room on the ground floor and after a while she gave a room on the ground floor. I took my bags and went into the room. it was filthy, not made up and the bins were full. At this point I was very angry and went back the reception and told her the about the state of the room, Since my kids were very tired and already fallen a asleep in the car and we had a long day ahead the next day, I told her that I will take up the room on the first floor and asked for some help with carrying the bags. The receptionist called for a young girl to help me. I told her that the bags are really heavy (30Kg+) and refused the help. In total we stayed in the room for about 7 hours and I spend nearly 1 1/2 hours trying to get in to the room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hinton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hinton Hotel Hinton
- Hinton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hinton Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We Welcome You to the Holiday Inn Hinton, AlbertaYou're invited to the Holiday Inn Hinton located near Jasper National Park. Our hotel in Hinton, which is considered the gateway to Alberta's Rockies, is located near many great attractions. You'll find that among Hinton hotels we are best suited for your needs. Stay with us in our relaxing family atmosphere and explore the magic of Hinton. Hotels located on the edge of a popular national park grant you fast access to natural beauty. You will find many attractions within your reach, including William A. Switzer Park, Brule Sand Dunes and the Yellowhead Raceway. Let your Hinton travels take you into Jasper National Park where you can spend time at great attractions like Athabasca Falls, Miette Hot Springs and Ski Marmot Basin. Looking at hotels in Hinton for a business trip? The Holiday Inn Hinton is your best choice thanks to a great location and services. Stay with us, and you'll be near Innovista Eco-Industrial Park, West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. and Teck Mining Company. Take advantage of our event facilities and free high-speed Internet access for your business needs. Don't settle for lesser hotels. The Hinton Holiday Inn is your best choice for comfort and relaxation. You can go for a swim in our indoor pool, splash down our water slide and relax in our sauna and whirlpool. Keep your workout routine in sync at the fitness centre at our comfortable Hinton hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Hinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.