“Good food and great service” 4 of 5 stars

6035 N. Parallel Rd, Abbotsford, British Columbia V3G 7C6, Canada
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 265 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Calgary, Canada
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast and were not disappointed. I had a Benny and my wife had a vegetarian dish. Both were delicious. Our server was superb! She didn't rush us and was very friendly and efficient. This place is right beside the #1 highway and is easy to access in and out. We would definitely recommend this place. Very good for a chain!

Visited August 2013

“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This restaurant is attached to the Ramada Hotel in Abbotsford, BC. My husband & I chose to have breakfast here & were pleased with both the food & the service. Our food arrived quickly & our 2 requests were dealt with quickly as well.

Visited August 2013
Orchard Park NY
“A Great Little Place Attached to Ramada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a quaint little restaurant and lounge attached to the Ramada. The staff was A+ and the food and drink not only affordable but the selection numerous and food terrific.

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“The legendary is still that”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

What can I say, if you are Canadian West Coaster, the White Spot is part of our Bc heritage. Always enjoy the south Asian curry dishes, but White Spot burgers are always delicious. Fresh, well prepared, great ingredients, they are always up to a excellent standard. There coleslaw is also fantastic and probably the best around..........great thing about White Spot is you always know what to expect .......great food at a reasonable price. Service is always good! My suggestion, try any of the burgers, or rice bowls..........enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“White Spot in Victoria”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The item I ordered was fine. Nothing special. I enjoyed it. I only eat heart healthy items so my choice is limited. For an American, the wine prices are very high.

Visited March 2013