“Relaxing Romance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn

You added Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn to your Saves list
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   32288 King Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 5Z5, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Abbotsford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Relaxing Romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn combines luxury and romance with a wonderful warm ambiance.

We spent our wedding night at this gorgeous B&B. We wanted to stay somewhere luxurious and romantic near the border, as we were flying out of SeaTac the following evening for our trip to Mexico. A friend had recommended this place to my husband as a perfect, romantic location, and we fell in love with the pictures on their website.

The staff was very accommodating of our wedding schedule. They let my husband "check in" the day before and pick up a key, so that we wouldn't have to worry about it on the day of our wedding. We arrived around 11:30 pm, and were able to let ourselves in. From the front door, all the way upstairs, down the hallway, and into our room, we were welcomed with soft, ambient lighting. Our room was down its own hallway, so it seemed very private and secluded. My husband had surprised me with the romance package, and they had the room beautifully decorated with rose petals, candles and chocolate covered strawberries. It was a lovely, romantic, relaxing space.

I loved some of the high-end features in the space. The fireplace was gorgeous, and I love how it opened on to the bathroom as well as the bedroom. The jacuzzi tub was generously sized and immaculate. And I adored the vanity in the bathroom and all of the lighting. I definitely felt spoiled!

We hope to return in the future to celebrate special events and milestones.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I found this B&B while looking for a place to stay on our wedding night and seeing as there are no luxury hotels in the Fraser Valley area, we were quite surprised when we found Sweet Dreams! Dorothy was very helpful, letting us check in the day before our wedding due to our busy schedule. She gave us a tour of the mansion and told us to make ourselves at home during our stay. The room itself itself was deluxe and luxurious. Very clean and tidy. Couldn't hear any other guests so a goodnight sleep was an absolute. Breakfast was left at our door and was delicious and fresh. Overall we we would recommend Sweet Dreams and we will definitely come back again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Laval, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed 1 night for business, and will certainly go back. Excellent place, great location, easy access, close to hwy and airport. Very friendly and super clean. My spacious room had a beautiful fireplace, very large bathroom.Thanks for the hospitality !! Sylvie

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was introduced to this lovely B and B when my sister-in-law purchased tickets through a charity to visit various properties in the Abbotsford area that were decorated for Christmas. I grew up in the Fraser Valley and was surprised a place like this existed here. After the tour in late November I was telling my husband how impressed I was and he was obviously listening! Our anniversary is Dec 29th so my Christmas/Anniversary gift was 2 nights at Sweet Dreams. We lead a pretty busy and often stressful life and this year I lost a sister and my mom (November) and really needed some down time. This was the perfect gift and Sweet Dreams did not disappoint. Hubby got the "romance package" which gave us breakfast in our room, chocolate dipped strawberries etc. Our room was fantastic. So warm and comfortable. Beautiful soaker tub and fireplace. We had a very quite relaxing time. No laptop ( I did have my iphone and there is wifi). Although we didn't see our hosts often (we were happy being in our room). The breakfast each morning was spectacular and there were little treats in our room each day. We will definitely return!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I spent three nights at Sweet Dreams and,we were not disappointed.Sweet Dreams really is an outstanding B&B.Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean.Dorothy was an excellent host and even went as far as baking me gluten free muffins to go with the outstanding breakfast she serves.I would highly recommend Sweet Dreams to anyone who is looking for a quiet and relaxing place to stay.We will definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kelowna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We often head to the Lower Mainland for our children's sporting events. This time we had a tough time finding a hotel room so I booked the Sweet Dreams Inn. What a treat! Such a beautiful Inn in a stunning location ... our lovely room had a super comfortable bed, a fire place, and a soaking tub. We only had one night here but we woke up feeling happy and rested. Breakfast was delicious and our hostess, very gracious. Great choice if you are looking for something special.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Enderby, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We spent one night in the Heywood suite when in the area on business. We were not disappointed and will definitely be back if we have the opportunity. The room was lovely and the atmosphere was very relaxing. Breakfast in the morning was very delicious and more than filling. Certainly the nicest bed and breakfast we have stayed at. We would highly recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!