“Amazing experience at ebisu sushi !!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 267 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Japanese
“Amazing experience at ebisu sushi !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Went out for a dinner at ebisu sushi, wanted to try something new and I'm so glad I did ! The waitress was very friendly and welcoming. The food was to die for! And I'm normally quite picky with sushi. Anybody looking for a nice relaxed comforting meal with great service and food that makes you leave feeling satisfied go to ebisu sushi in Abbotsford !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Ebisu- unlike most other sushi places in the area, and that's a good thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Whenever I have a flight that drops me at Abbotsford International Airport I head to the other side of Abbotsford to get Japanese food from Ebisu. I've tried a number of sushi restaurants in the area and while some come close, this ones is the best. I almost always do take-out and head back to the hotel, but it looks good for dining in, as they have the private bamboo rooms.

I always get the gomae, gyoza, and yakitori chicken skewers, as well as sashimi, a roll or two, and chicken teriyaki. I like how I can order brown rice i stead of white rice for my maki.

The owner recognizes! I love that. Plus the food has never once disappointed me, only ever exceeding my expectations. Fresh tasting fish, brown rice, and perfect rolls. Love it!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere