“What a delightful find!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Abbotsford British Columbia

Travelodge Abbotsford British Columbia
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Abbotsford
Travelodge Abbotsford British Columbia
You added Travelodge Abbotsford British Columbia to your Saves list
1515 College Dr., Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 8J1, Canada   |
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Abbotsford
Atlanta
“What a delightful find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

After spending a long day hiking in the Cascade Mountains, I decided to explore a little in Canada. I arrived late and the folks receiving me were very pleasant and accommodating. They even helped carry my bag up to my room! The decor was very nice. Certainly not what I expected from a hotel that was rated two-star on the Internet. Very chic. I was so excited to see the comfy bed and comforter, along with the big soaking tub. Just what I needed for my exhausted muscles. The complimentary breakfast was far better than any I had. It's not just your stock continental style. You have a real menu, great choices and the servings are huge. Bring your appetite! All of the team at made me feel as if I was staying in their home. I got 5 Star service for a great value.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I ended up here on a whim on our way to Mission, BC. It's conveniently located off Frazier Highway, between Rte. 11 and Highway 1, and is within walking distance of the Abbotsford's quaint historic downtown.

The Lodge's Restaurant is beyond reproach. They have a classically trained, live-in chef who serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Knight&Day is a 24/7 facility, but the interior is clean, bright, and modern, with an excellently stocked bar that is open until 1a.m. (No drinks are allowed on the open-air patio, after 11p.m.)

The rooms are good-sized, with space to accommodate a family of three. A desk and chair are the only actual furniture in the rooms, but there is plenty of open space to set out your bags, and a sturdy rod for hanging your clothes. (5 hangars are provided. Bring more if you need them.) The bathrooms are of "half-bath" design, but incorporate a full-sized bath & shower. Don't be alarmed if you're from the U.S. The height of the counter tops and sink are in Metric, you're not getting shorter. Wall outlets are 110V, standard in North America. No need to bring any fancy wall adapters, and the 42" LCD TV features 3 Seattle-based stations, BBC North America, two-French Language stations, and about 20 English-language stations with all the same programming you'd find at home.

The Abbotsford Travelodge is not an "economy" lodge like in the U.S., but it is well worth the approximate $103.00 USD/night. In the classic, you-get-what-you-pay-for sense, it's a beautiful, clean, well-lit, and secure hotel with friendly staff who take the time to get involved with the guests. We started out here on a whim expecting to be gone the next morning. We stayed an additional night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Abbotsford British Columbia? Share your experiences!