“works for us...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   32110 Marshall Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 1A1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Abbotsford
Victoria
“works for us...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

nice hotel. room smells a little funky like an old hotel, but very clean and modern. bed looked soft, but turned out we all slept great. quiet location despite being on the ground floor right on the road and parking lot. very close to TCH and the wedding venue we went to. breakfast above average for "included free"

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Duncan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Having stayed here in 2013, I knew that this was a great place to stay again in 2014. In fact, this stay ranked an even higher rating. We were given a large king room facing the highway. There was a slight problem with the air conditioner that the fan wouldn't stay on just by itself. Didn't want to risk hearing highway noise without the white noise from the fan, so the front desk moved us across the room into another room. Both rooms were very large and comfortable.

Facing the quiet residential side of the hotel, we had an excellent sleep. The large room had lots of space and numerous plugins for electrical devices. Breakfast was served in a huge room and there many hot choices to start the day on the right foot. Coupled with the helpful and friendly staff, this is an excellent place to stay. We'll be back in 2015!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor facing the residential neighbourhood
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Stettler, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The service was fine but the rooms were in need of an upgrade. I have had a knee replacement done 4 yr. ago and to get off of the toilet is a real chore, so I went to the mall to go to the toilet. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has that problem.

victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stay at only Best western Hotels. I canceled a room weeks ago and got charged for it because there was no record of the cancellation. On the Same night I stayed down the road in Langley. If i had realized my room was not canceled i would have driven there and saved myself 24000 points. I would not recommend this hotel, although the experience at the time was good. It left a taste in my mouth.

Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I use this hotel for our Prophecy Conference every year and their service and attention to details is always above and beyond our needs.The adjoining restaurant was great and took care of all our large group needs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Facility was clean and quiet. Front desk staff were extremely helpful with all requests even when I forgot to take the Do Not Disturb sign off the door and then needed more towels and coffee for the next morning. No requests were turned down or made to feel silly.

Brockville, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I needed a spot to stay overnight while Hubby was in hospital. This was very convenient to the hospital. The room was very nice, and the bed cozy. However, the free wifi was too slow to use my MagicJack phone through my computer, thus I couldn't phone family to report on my husband's surgery. I was very surprised at this upscale hotel having such slow internet speed. I guess from now on I need to actually check the speed before I sign into a motel.

Room Tip: Ask if there is faster internet in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!