“Worst Service EVER!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
19700 Langley ByPass, Langley City, British Columbia V3A 7B1, Canada (Nicomeki)
(604) 534-5233
Improve this listing
Ranked #141 of 278 Restaurants in Langley City
Neighborhood: Nicomeki
Neighborhood: Nicomeki
Abbotsford, Canada
“Worst Service EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This has got to be the worst boston pizza location in all of BC, My friend and I ordered food to be delivered to us, we waited 2 hours and finally called, the food still didnt show up for another half hour. When it did arrive it was cold and my friends meal was not in the bag, we waited another hour for her food to arrive. when it did they had forgotten the salad that came with the meal. since we were already pissed off we decided to call back the manager and tell them about the terrible service. her name was harpreet pooni, all she had to say was "well what do you want me to do about it". it was just ridiculous I asked for my money back and she agreed but said I would have to have a gift certificate mailed to me. Our meals were around$40 and I only recieved a $20 gift card, which could only be used at that one location, which I was not pleased about. My bf and I decided to use it anyways just to get rid of it. the service in the restaurant was also terrible. worst waitress ever, she stomped around, was rude and didnt smile once. I will never go back to any boston pizza again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Alright though not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The service was good yet the food was mediocre. My wife's steak, they forgot to season, coffee was not to my liking, and yet it just alright.

Prince George, Canada
“Typical BP Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Typical Boston Pizza food, which is a good thing, but the service here was lower than other locations we have been to.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Everett, WA
“Food is always good, very poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We love Boston Pizza, have for years. This particular location has the worst service I have ever experienced at a Boston. My husband asked if they had any bourbon at the bar, and the server didn't have an answer for him, instead had to go look(which is fine!). From that moment on, the service went downhill. It took forever for his drink to arrive, forever for the server to come back and get our order and it just went on. It was not like the restaurant was really busy, instead we had a feeling that we had pissed him off and he wasn't interested in serving us any more. I could see the wait staff from my seat and our server spent a good amount of time standing around. I had intended on ordering dessert, but could not get his attention. Every time he passed by our table, he looked the other way. By the time he DID ask if we wanted to have dessert, I was so annoyed I asked just to have the bill so we could leave. I was also really not excited about having him serve us any more food at that point either. I had watched him push down the garbage in the garbage can with his bear hands and then reach for plates without any hesitation. He did several other things immediately afterward and I KNOW there was no hand-washing!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Langley City, Canada
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always have a good meal here - family oriented. New menu items are very good and the "lite" items are very tasty.

Visited April 2013