“Poor value for the money” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #179 of 278 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: NorthWestern Chinese
“Poor value for the money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

While it appears that there is a lot of choice - when you look at the quality and authenticity of the food you'll be disappointed. Every hot dish too is covered with a plastic lid making the loading of one's plate challenging to say the least - plus whenever you lift a cover you dump a copious amount of condensation water into the dish. Meat couldn't be found in most of the vegetable dishes and tasted like things were cooked by non-asian chef. Although the decor is modern, the way the base of the tables is set up forces one to manage how you put your feet to deal with the base of the table. Best were the chicken wings when we got there - but the next batch brought in from the kitchen were very oily. Not good value for the money -won't be back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Tiverton, Ontario, Canada
“Feeling angry”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The renovations were okay. Kind of clinical/cafeteria style. But clean and I like the sink near the buffet for hand hygiene.

the food was as expected for a Asian buffet- no better, no worse- same as everywhere else.

However, they did not give us a check so I asked for an itemized bill. They did not give us the 15 percent off, as advertised just entered the amount in the credit card machine and gave it to us. My husband had already paid by the time I got the staff to write out a check so we just left it but I left feeling ripped off. I was angry and I won't be going back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Langley City, Canada
“Never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The food was not good and when I told them they said to me we don't care and no window so felt to dark but that is a good way to hide the bad food

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Surrey, Canada
“Super Buffet is Super Nasty!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Never ever will I come back here, not only were the waitresses idiots and didnt remember a reservation booked for 20 people, the food was cold, under cooked and over priced! they didnt even have anything to drink for children, only pop! it was soo dark in there you could barley see what you were eating and my whole family had stomach pain after eating there.. avoid this place at all costs!!! soo nasty!

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Langley City, Canada
“Severely Lacking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I found the food was seriously lacking in selection, the prawns were old and should have been thrown out, and they need more lighting. I will not be coming here again, a complete waste of money and time.

• Visited March 2014