“Thanks Travelodge .................................” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Langley City Travelodge

Save Saved
You added Langley City Travelodge to your Saves list
Langley City Travelodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21653 Fraser Highway, Langley City, British Columbia V3A 4H1, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Langley City
Vancouver, Canada
“Thanks Travelodge .................................”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friends and relatives have stayed at this Travelodge a few weeks ago for my wedding at Newland golf course close by, they all received warm welcome from the staff, amazing thing is that all the staff, from front desk agent to housekeeper, are aware of our group arriving and that was very welcoming. My in-law stayed at the Jacuzzi suite and the room is nice and cozy. The service we received from planning (Request for rates), booking and staying are very professional and efficient. We highly recommend this travelodge to anybody who is looking for accommodation in Langley area.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is quieter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I plan to stay here again this year for a week to 10 days....the staff are helpful and they are more than willing to help you with grocery shopping and transportation inquiries for the area. I travel quite extensively in the US and will continue to stay at this Travel Lodge when in Canada. In my experience the customer service here was excellent and I have recommended it to friends.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have stayed at this Travelodge many times. There are a couple of Travelodge Motels in the area, make sure you pick this one! The staff are very accommodating and friendly. The rooms are large and clean. I've never been bothered by noise or had any issues here. I travel alone and feeling safe, especially in a motel, is very important to me. Myself and my three sisters all stay here throughout the year while we take turns visiting our Mom who is in the Langley hospital. This motel is within walking distance of the Langley hospital. The staff are so sweet, when I booked my room for next month's visit, the gal asked "How is your Mom doing". Very nice and always makes me feel welcome and at home. Some rooms have a full kitchen which really helps out for a full week stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I visit my mother at the Langley Memorial Hospital three or four times a year and I'm at the Langley City Travelodge this week doing just that. I find the hotel well located and very reasonably priced. But above all the staff has been exceptionally helpful both with my reservations before I arrived and with friendly advice while I'm here. There is a homey atmosphere at this hotel that you just don't find in the larger more expensive complexes. The rooms I've stayed in (105, 213) are clean and well-equipped. Both my sisters are also happy to stay here when they visit. So I'm very surprised to read that the previous reviewer was not pleased with the customer service and hotel. I find her comments offensive and suggest she ask herself why she would be the only reviewer to express such negative and nasty opinions. My brother just walked in and said:" How could you say anything like that about such nice people."

Room Tip: Swimming pool... wave pool and water slides across the street.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was the worst hotel my fiance and I have ever stayed at. Stay far far away from this hotel. We originally decided to stay for 4 nights as we had lots to do in the Vancouver area but after the first night we found ourselves booking at a much better hotel down the street. They gave us a room with a bed that was caved in on one side, and on a full tilt. We tried trading sides as we attempted to get any sleep that night without sliding off the edge of the bed. The next day we went to the desk and requested a new room because of the lack of sleep. The lady was very inconsiderate and wanted to downgrade us to a cheaper room at the same price. She told us beds aren't guaranteed. The crazy hag then began to argue with us, so we had enough. Now we will be speaking to someone above her so she gets the proper discipline. Like I said, stay away from this place or get treated like trash and a lousy sleep as well.

Room Tip: Anywhere but here. Seriously.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I was in BC for business, and I stayed there for a week. The room was simple and clean and very spacious. Beds were very comfortable, and the staff was very courteous and accommodating...even recommended some excellent restaurants in Vancouver. I highly recommend the place...it's close to many retails e.g. mall, restaurants, and grocery store. The best thing is that the roads around the hotels are not crowded with people....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and WOULD STAY THERE WHEN I COME BACK TO LANGLEY!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there for one night on the way from Vancouver, BC to Seattle. The place is clean, the staff was very friendly and very helpful. Best thing - for breakfast you get a REAL mug for your beverage and not just some plastic cup. Would definitely stay there again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Langley City Travelodge? Share your experiences!