“Good homemade style Za” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Vancouver, Canada
“Good homemade style Za”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We walked across the street from our hotel (Best Western Plus) and picked up a pizza for dinner. OK we joked a bit about the name 97A, it's named after a highway. For some reason highways don't sound delicious or healthy...but we took a chance - and we liked it. The crust was great, cheese was quality and the whole restaurant was super-clean. It's not fancy (but hey it's pizza). We took it back to our hotel to eat. It is good Pizza and friendly staff.

Visited April 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“Great Pizza........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Don't be deceived by the building........one of the best pizza's we've had in a long time, will for sure be back...........

Visited March 2012
Vancouver
“Awesome takeout pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Got a directed to Pizza 97A when I asked an Osoyoos local where to get pizza in Osoyoos. I was told that Pizza 97A would be some of the best pizza I would find anywhere. I was skeptical but after tasting the pizza; I would agree. It was so good I couldn't stop eating until it was gone. The ingredients were fresh and plentiful. I paid $26 for two medium pizza's which was a better deal than could be had at many places in a bigger centre. The only downside was that by the time I got the pizza back to my hotel the crust in the middle was slightly soggy. The outside crust was great- not too thick and just crispy enough. I'll definitely be back next time I am in the south Okanagan.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Osoyoos, Canada
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Pizza 97A is located within 2 km of 6 campgrounds and probably more hotels. Pizza 97A is where I almost alwasy order my pizzas, esp if we have company visiting in the summer and we are too busy, or its too hot to cook. They have always satisfied with very tasty pizza which is always consistent. I think the price is good to fair. I have ordered from them many times over the last 10 years and never had any problem with their food. Once in a while they are very very busy with delivery orders, so we just drive up and pick up our order instead. The owners of this establishment are a hardworking and friendly local couple which is the best type of business owners for for a small town like Osoyoos, which has not "chain" pizza places, just locally owned ones (which are also not bad).

Visited August 2012
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stopped in to pick up pizza on our way through Osoyoos. The pizza was awesome... it was so good that once it was finished, we wished we had got more for later! I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited August 2012