“Good taste, good portions.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Vancouver, Canada
“Good taste, good portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

A pleasant surprise. Good service, well prepared food and large portions. Prompt and attentive service from waiter and support staff.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Attentive service from the server who made my stuffed avocado ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We arrived at campo on a busy Tuesday night in Oct. I ordered the stuffed avocado and requested to my waitress that there be nothing hot on my avocado. The waitress told me that there was cayenne pepper on top and I told her when I was here last year I had to return the stuffed avocado as it was too hot. When I received my second avocado dish last year it was still hot. The waitress this year assured me that the dish would be made with no cayenne pepper. When I received my avocado dish this year from the server it had the red sprinkles on top. Thinking it was the cayenne pepper as last year I told the server this is not what I ordered. The server told me she had just made the stuffed avocado and told me it is made with no cayenne pepper but with Tabasco sauce in the dish. I was surprised as the waitress had no clue what was in the dish. The waitress told me that Mike the owner likes to change up the dishes. Well if that is the case maybe he should put that in the menu that he adds Tabasco in the stuffed shrimp avocado. So gross! The red sprinkles on top of the stuffed avocado is paprika. When the server was explaining to me how she made my dish a man walked up to our table and cut me off as I was talking to the server. He said to me she will bring you a new dish. I said to him who are you? He replied I'm the manager. I said to him you just cut me off. He looked at me and walked away. Very rude. It's not my fault that the waitress had no idea what was in the dish and if they were busy that night that was not my fault either. The server was attentive and maybe spent two mins talking to me at our table. She brought me another dish that was excellent. Other than the rude manager and the waitress the service was very good by the other staff.

Cloverdale
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had to wait over an hour, but met lots of great people in the waiting room. Everyone got to go to the bar , so we could have a drink while wAiting. When we finally sat down, the meal came quick and was hot and lots of it. Took some for the next day even.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The best restaurant in Osoyoos. Wonderful food. Great staff. Always busy. Pasta dishes are excellent as are the meat and seafood. If you go to one restaurant in Osoyoos it should be this one.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milton, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious and lots of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had dinner there and it was awesome. Delicious food at very reasonable prices, great service and the best bread I ever had. They do not take reservations, so first come first serve. We would make a point of going back there next time we go through Osoyoos. Fantastic!!

• Visited September 2013