This resort has lovely apartments that are well designed, well equipped and modern, with two pools (one quiet and one for families). Lovely location overlooking the vineyards and the valley but far from the lake's edge (they do provide a shuttle). The "lobby" is inadequate and the restaurant looks more like a cafeteria with a really great balcony section with the view, but with uncomfortable, basic garden furniture which does not match the expensive menu!! The food was disappointing and the service was poor.The other choice for dinner used to be the N'Mip winery just next door but they have stopped serving dinner?! I would make a trip to the grocery store and cook my own food if I stayed again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SNOWBIRDS WELCOME! A true oasis, Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa places you in the heart of South Okanagan's rich cultural landscape and wine county in Osoyoos, British Columbia, an area know as "Napa of the North". Surrounded by dramatic sun-drenched landscapes, miles of vineyards and views to Lake Osoyoos' warm, blue waters, Spirit Ridge's vacation rentals are within reach of desert golf, luxurious spa experiences and unique cultural opportunities at the cultural centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos