“OK if you have nothing else to do” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 33 things to do in Osoyoos
Cloverdale, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“OK if you have nothing else to do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went here around 11am on the holiday Monday and found it pretty much dead. After my son decided what attractions he wanted to go on we played in the arcade for a bit and the DDR machine ate $1. When we went to purchase tickets for the attractions (and spent $50) we were met with a gentleman who's tone implied I was lying about the $1 (give me a break) but he gave me a looney anyway. We did our rides, purchased food and ice cream, the whole while greeted by bored teenage employees, except for in the ice cream shop, the ones in there were happy, probably because of the A/C. We stood by the rock climbing wall for 15 minutes and no one came to help my son so we left. Would I go back? Maybe to play the mini golf if I was really bored during our 3 weeks in Osoyoos each summer.

Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Canada
34 attraction reviews
“Too expensive and limited rides.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

there is mini golf, mountain climbing, go kart, bumper boat and two other rides. All I know is mini golf cost $9.95 per person. Water boat cost $6.95 per person for 5 minutes. Its nice on the outside but limited rides on the inside. My boys only ride the bumper boats. Not worth going.

Visited August 2013
“Nothing like a good scrap at rattlesnake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went to this park, as we do each and every year we go to Osoyoos. We mini golf and the boys go "go karting". Unfortunatley there was an accident on the course---A car stalled and our youngest son hit the car when coming around the courner. The little boy in the car banged his knee- which was terrible. The manager was called, and rather than get the whole story- the manger, who was not there, decided her version of the story was what happened and started yelling at our son, who is much older than the little boy. When I tried to talk with her she again repeated her story as "the truth". I noted there was no point in talking with her, I started walking away and she called me back to again "loose her cool" with me. Its too bad- as our family will not be going back, nor our extended family members.
The attraction itself has always been great! But the manager and staff need some interpersonal relationship skills to say the least.

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
33 attraction reviews
“Mini Golf, Ice Cream, Go Carts, and MORE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My friend and I came here one evening to play some mini golf and the staff were very friendly. Every hole is different which is nice. Then we finished off with some ice cream at their windmill after. I had the Cinnamon Roll flavor and it was delicious. We came back the next night to play again, but unfortunately it was so busy that they had to turn us away, which was kind of sad. So make sure you have lots of time.

Visited July 2013
“All around fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The mini golf is a blast for all ages. Actually came in under part. Lots to see and do make sure you have the ice cream after.

Visited July 2013