My family recently visited Osoyoos for the first time and stayed at the Holiday Inn. Cool city!
The hotel is right on the lake/beach and our room had a great view of the lake. We were traveling with 2 children so we decided to upgrade at check-in to a suite, which was great. The upgrade was about $20.00 and we got a room with a separate bedroom and a kitchenette, plus a nice balcony. Too bad we were only staying one night!
The only bummer was when we checked in I asked what time the restaurant was open to. The answer was 10pm. We finished unpacking, bought a bottle of wine and headed to the restaurant just after 9pm to be told the restaurant does not allow minors. The hotel has a another restaurant that is family friendly, but it closed at 9pm. We would have went straight to the family restaurant when we arrived if the front desk had of provided us the right information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including two restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn