We have been visiting the holiday inn since it was built. The location is great, right next on the main street and walking distance from restaurants and grocery store etc. The staff is mostly friendly and beds are comfortable, rooms are pretty spacious. That is where the good ends.
The bad. My concern is the beach, because that is where we spend most of the time. They never tend to the beach, it is always rocky and messy. There isn't much beach because of a weird 3 tier design of the lakeside area. The rooms are getting run down, they patch up a lot of the flaws with duct tape, not a contractor. Our rooms were cleaned around 4pm in the afternoon but they skipped us on 2 days out of 7. They don't have enough staff to get the rooms done in the morning. They do have a younger crowd on the weekends and some partying occurs. We return because of the location and ability to come with friends and family. 3 star hotel with 5 star prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including two restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn