“Paradise Found” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Walnut Beach Resort

You added Walnut Beach Resort to your Saves list
Walnut Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   4200 Lakeshore Dr, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V6, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Osoyoos
Abbotsford, Vancouver
“Paradise Found”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2008

Having heard so much hype about Osoyoos in the past year, I decided to take advantage of the great prices being offered at Walnut Beach Resort and see whether it could live up to the amazing photos on their website. When I pulled up to the hotel, I was truely surprised at the "paradise" that has been created. (it is the only resort in Canada that can offer this amazing desert landscape). The moment I entered the high end foyer, I started to feel like I was across the planet on a tropical vacation (all this in May and I was still only 3 hours away from where I live). The scenery is breathtaking and the hotel ammenities are what you would expect at a 5 star hotel(sauna, fitness facility, huge pool, two hottubs, tons of lounge chairs, sun terraces, huge beach front with boat slips, lounge area and pool patio with full licenced service). Perhaps the most pleasant surpirse was the amazing service I was given throughout my stay. The hotel staff were incredibly friendly and quick to meet all of my requests. I found a gem of a hotel and plan to return again in the very near future. Next time I stay, I'm going to take advantage of the nearby golf and my wife is already planning her wine tour locations. Can't wait!!!!!

• Liked — Pool deck and patio
  • Disliked — I wasn't able to stay longer than tjust he weekend
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)

Been to Walnut Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Walnut Beach Resort

Address: 4200 Lakeshore Dr, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V6, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Osoyoos
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Top resorts Hotel in Osoyoos
#3 Spa Hotel in Osoyoos
#3 Business Hotel in Osoyoos
#4 On the Beach Hotel in Osoyoos
#5 Family Hotel in Osoyoos
#5 Romantic Hotel in Osoyoos
Hotel Class:4 star — Walnut Beach Resort 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Walnut Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Walnut Beach Hotel Osoyoos
Walnut Beach Osoyoos

If you own or manage Walnut Beach Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.