“Horrible customer service, room small” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Nav Centre

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cornwall
Nav Centre
1950 Montreal Road, Cornwall, Ontario K6H 6L2 , Canada   |
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Cornwall
Toronto, Canada
“Horrible customer service, room small”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff is horrible, when I called to book rooms they put me on hold for really long time and when finally the lady talked with me, when we just start to talk she put me on hold again. Since that it was the only hotel available during the week-end that I had to be there I had no choice than booking there. When we arrived at night around 11 pm nobody was there on the reception to receive us. we had to wait 10 mn after a long and tiring drive to have someone checked us in. Then surprise, after a long long walk throughout the hallway we finally arrived to our room, they said 2 queen bed but actually it was one double bed and I was with my two sons, the room was so tiny,.... Anyway just to say that it was a bad experience.

Room Tip: Make sure to have a confirmation on you actually booked
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Once you learn to navigate your way around this interesting building it will only get better as you settle in. The staff are what makes this place enjoyable.

We had to upgrade to a bigger room as our suitcases didn't actually fit on the floor in he first room offered :)

Free wifi was included and we had a view of the river which was nice, a bit of cable tv too to catch the news and weather.

Breakfast was at the propellor resturant which was always friendly and very good service. I'd like to see more fresh fruit served but I guess that's a small thing.

This place was fun. Apparently the gym was good too if you feel the need to exercise while on holidays/business.

There is a bus service into town outside the front door, or you can walk straight along the river until you get to Cornwall Square, it'll take about an hour, then you can sit and drink coffee and watch the world go by.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Oromocto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Traveled here for the third time for work conference, and every year gets better. Food selection was great as was the nutrition break snacks.

The place still confusing to navigate, but not much they can do about that. The yoga teacher was fantastic, and the free wifi in my room (red section) was a bonus!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kingston Ontario Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Nav Centre for my wife's company Christmas party. We upgraded our room for a few bucks more to a suite. There was a good size living room with a sleeper couch, office desk and chair, a fridge and a tub style chair. The bedroom was a good size with a queen bed, night stands, dresser and a 40" flat screen TV. The bath room was very clean and we were sure it had recently been renovated. We did not use the facilities due to timing but there is a well equipted exercise room, a spa, swimming pool, pub and restaurant. We got lost a few times, imagine that in a Nav centre, because the facility is massive. It is very well kept with I am sure constant renovations and upgrades ongoing because everything is in tip top shape. The room that hosted the party was large enough for about 300 people. The buffet was very well organised and the food was excellent. This is an ideal location for weddings and parties of any kind. I hope the company Christmas party will be held there next year for sure.

Live life uncorked and have fun.

Room Tip: Tour the facility for a while or you will get lost.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed at the NAV centre for 5 days and had the best sleep of my life. The beds are incredibly comfortable. However, the walls can be a bit thin. Others from my group were disturbed by noise outside of their rooms. However, I did not experience this. The cafeteria style food was surprisingly good and in unending quantity. Their personnel were top notch. After I arrived, I had no need to leave the complex until I actually left for my train after checkout - which was good since there really didn't seem to be much to do outside of the complex...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

stayed at the Nav Centre while attending a scrapbook retreat. Phoned up prior to arriving and the staff were great in sorting out my requests. Rooms are a little on the small side but adequate. Food was good and the sunday carvery was excellent. Great facilities in the well equipped gym and a fab spa. Grounds are beautiful and there are lot of nice sitting areas. Large complex easy to get lost.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at the NAV centre for a weekend for Union courses.There was a wedding at NAV Centre and it seems that the whole wedding parties rooms were booked down where mine was, the wedding was done by 1am so as they were coming down to there rooms I guess they thought it was a good idea to keep the party going. I and several others had put calls in to the front desk complaining all front desk would say is unfortunately its a wedding that management is a part of we will send security down to quite them down not once did we see security by 3am I had enough a left and drove back home the 2 and a half hour drive and due to this wedding at the Centre I ended up leaving and missing the last part of my course I would never stay here again, I was disgusted by the immaturity and lack of respect by management.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Cornwall hotels

Been to Nav Centre? Share your experiences!