“Great Place and very Efiicient” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Bodrington Crt, Markham, Ontario L6G 0A9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Markham
Dubai
“Great Place and very Efiicient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights while visiting Toronto...what a great place and friendly staff...I booked a jacuzzi suite which was amazing, over sized room with a fireplace and jacuzzi in the living area and a full kitchen...You cant have a better value in Toronto... easy highway access in a great business area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We were there from 7/15-7/20 on vacation. We picked this place because of what we read on Tripadvisor and price was reasonable. Also because it was near places we wanted to be. When we checked in, it was social hour and there was a crowd eating. We went over to see what was available and was immediately distracted by the fruit flies flying around the area. We wouldn't have minded if it was only 1 or 2, but there was a swarm of them flying all over the place. We got grossed out and skipped it. We went back the next morning for breakfast and the fruit flies were still there. My husband thought I was exaggerating about them, but he saw what I was talking about. They were still all over the place. We went back each morning of our stay and they were still there. We were upset about it because we were looking forward to the free breakfast each morning, too. We had to go out and buy our own cereal and eat in our room. They were still flying around when everything was cleaned up. Finally, on the day before we left, we spoke with the front desk about it. She said that there wasn't anything they could do about it because it was everywhere outside. We didn't see an epidemic out there. Housekeeping was good. Room was clean, though. Planning to check other places if in the area again. It was just plain grotesque!

• Stayed July 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff were all extremely helpful getting me checked in early after an extraordinarily long flight delay. They were also very helpful in getting a document printed for me when both pc's crashed in the business center. They also got the pc's up and running again very quickly. Breakfasts were also better than expeted.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Found suite clean and large with kitchen and sitting area. We had no problem with its location and were not bothered be the construction site next door (almost complete). Complimentary breakfast was better than average; choices included eggs, bacon, waffles, plus the usual muffins, cereal, etc.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have spend more than one month in this hotel. I love it very much. I recommend to those who have long business trips. Here are the reasons:

1. Convenient location: it takes less than 5 minutes to drive to our office. The most important is there is no traffic jam in this route.I need to go to different site of our office but they are both very near. One of them even is within walking distance.

2. Full function kitchen: I really love this kitchen. I can shop at the supermarket and do anything I like. Just feel as I still live in my country.

3. Good service: they offer a lot of unique services, like shuttle bus to office and pick up from the office. This is wonderful for those who not driving. The driver is very nice. He points me a route (GPS does not know this route)that is very near and no jam.

4. Sales Manager Nidhi Kapoor is so helpful. You know when you book a business trip, sometimes you can not decide the exact date for checking in and checking out. It depends on when your trip is approved. But the hotel must be booked with fixed date,sometimes credit card guarantee needed. Nidhi Kapoor helps me on making this booking. It is very flexible. I just told her the estimated date. She also offers a lot of restaurant coupons and a welcome gift kit. It is so sweat.

5. Dinner for free: although I cook myself due to different food preference. This hotel does provide dinner FOR FREE on working days. The menu changed every day and the food has a large variety. This is so great for those who just completing a whole day work, isn't it?

6. The price is very reasonable especially for a long stay(Ask Nidhi for help if you need).

Room Tip: Contact Nidhi for help booking if you have a travel plan but the date is not finalized.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I'd never stayed at a Homewood Suites before and was pleasantly surprised by the level of finishes and the cleanliness of this hotel. I switched to this hotel from a Residence Inn nearby because the latter was shabby. This hotel, with it's granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and flat screen TV's, was up to date and very comfortable. The bed was great, with lots of feather pillows. The towels were plentiful (although typical motel quality). The only thing I would change is the duvet cover- it should be cotton and clearly washable (thus assuring that its clean), rather than like a bedspread. I also don't care for their cancellation policy (48 hours)- much too strict. Finally, the hotel is hard to find!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Turin, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Been there many times over the last 3 years.
Rooms are nice and spacious, divided into different areas: kitchen, living room, bedroom and toilet.
Cleanliness very good.
Breakfast ok, but with powder scrambled eggs and "fake" juices.., average food quality is poor, it's a pity because they also offer a complimentary dinner for the guests.
Position is ok, not fancy, not too noisy, confortable to the main highway of the area but far from downtown (20 min. w/o traffic, up to 90 min. in rush hours).

Room Tip: the higher the floor the better it is
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites Toronto-Markham? Share your experiences!