“Tasty!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peter's Fine Dining

Peter's Fine Dining
5701 Hwy.7 (Grandview Blvd; bet. McCowan & MarkhamRd), Markham, Ontario L3P 1B1, Canada
905-294-9039
Dining options: Reservations
Stouffville, ON
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

After reading the reviews here, I decided to book at this place for our wedding anniversary. When I called into make the reservation, they asked me what is the occasion and I told them. When my wife and I arrived, we were greeted and walked to our table by a friendly gentleman. We ordered wine and had steak and lamb chops as our main course. I've been to a few fine dining restaurants and this one take the cake. Their food was out of this world. We received a complementary dessert for our anniversary. They gave a long stem rose to my wife when we were leaving. Its a sweet touch. We really enjoyed this place. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013

Mt. Albert, Ontario
“Reliably excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Been coming to Peter's for over 30 years and the quality has never waivered.
Peter's has traditional table service by suited gentlemen and the food is top notch. This is where we go for birthdays, and anniversaries. It is pricey, but no worse than quality restaurants in the city and the personal attention makes all the difference.
The small dining room makes a comfortable atmosphere and lingering is encouraged.
The Chateaubriand for two is the best I have ever had and a regular favourite when we dine here.
Peter's is my favourite restaurant anywhere.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“My go-to place in the northern part of the GTA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

There's something to be said about personal service. I'm a sucker for personal service. That's why I keep going back to places like Da Vinci's in Montreal, and Sterling in Gatineau.
Well, add Peter's to the list. I have been there twice in the span of 2 months, and even though it's a hefty bill each time, I'm fully aware of what I am getting in to. It's worth it.
The service is old-school; salads are made right at the table, steaks are absolutely delicious, and the wine list was also quite good.
The only thing I wasn't too fond of where the escargots (an appetizer of course). I found them lacking that kick you get when you get them in Montreal or Quebec City. A little more salt maybe. I recommend the Neptune Steak with one of their Amarone wines.

The atmosphere is always splendid. Whether it's for a business meeting with a need-to-impress client, or a romantic evening with your loved one, this is a good choice. The staff will tend to you quite well.

My advice is call ahead (which you should anyway to make reservations), and speak with Tom. Tell him what you're looking for, and let him do the rest.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Memorable experience......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great food. Nice atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Pricey, so not your everyday restaurant. Certainly a place to go for a memorable overall experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
cheshire
“Amazing steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Read reviews wasn't disappointed.
Welcome really nice and friendly
Steak was gorgous, defnetley go back,
Felt very relaxed,