“Great and consistent!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Toronto, Canada
“Great and consistent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I go there quite often and I really like it. Great service too!!! I have had sushi around Toronto at many places and I find this right at the top. The black dragon roll is really good and a meal in itself!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cloverdale, Canada
“I'd stop in again....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was staying at the Delta Markham and wanted to walk to somewhere to get Take Out... so I picked Tokyo Sushi. I ordered the Wonton Soup and Dynamite Maki rolls.

When I got back to the hotel they had put everything I needed in the bag (chop sticks and a soup) plus all the condiments.

The wonton soup was a tad bland and the wontons were a bit doughie. The Dynamite Roll was really good!

The restaurant is small but offer private booths!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
markham
“Fresh, fresh,fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Happen to find this restaurant next to our hotel, we decided to give it a try.
The sashimi is so fresh there we feel like back to Vancouver where we came from. The green dragon roll and the rainbow maki are just authentic and delicious, for sure we will be back here next time.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Merrickville, Canada
“Worst Sushi ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We love sushi, and have eaten at many diferent places in different countries. This place I can say without hesistation is the worst sushi restaurant I have ever been to in my life for both quality and service. We ordered a bottle of saki and seafood sunomono to start. What came out was NOT sunomono....... in fact not even close. The octopus was partly FROZEN and there was about a tablespoon brown liquid of what I can assume was malt vinegar at the bottom of the bowl, a few dry noodles mmmmmm partly frozen raw seafood. We call the waitress to let her know, and she got upset at us, made a bunch of rude comments and would not take it back. Needless to say we downed our bottle of saki and left.

• Visited February 2012