“Pleasant staff, clean rooms and comfy beds” 4 of 5 stars

Monte Carlo Inns Markham
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8900 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, Ontario L3R 5K6, Canada   |
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Markham
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasant staff, clean rooms and comfy beds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have no complaints. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The staff answered any questions and we had an enjoyable stay. A light breakfast was even included. I wouldn't hesitate to return its a nice place overall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Malibu, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've stayed at the Monte Carlo Inn several times and it is decent value. This is a 3 star hotel with a small gym, place to eat, includes free breakfast, which you can upgrade to a full breakfast for 3 dollars. The rooms have a small fridge, a small separate couch, tv area and a tv in the bedroom. There are some "Executive Suites" which are a bit larger. I sometimes end up here when bidding via Price line in the $55.00 to $65.00 per night range. There are many, more modern hotels around the area but this place is convenient and a decent value. There is a Friday night karaoke event in the bar/restaurant, which is quite entertaining.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the Executive Suites.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stay 3 nights for family visit, the hotel are okay with our rates (from Priceline). When we check in we have a couple of unfriendly staff, they didn't smile and make us feel like we are interrupting somthing, and it cost us extra $10.00 per night because we asked for 2 beds. We didn't have any problem with other staff during our stays and the restaurant staff are very friendly. The room are clean but the hotel needs updating. The location is good for us, there are lots of restaurant very closed and the hotel is very quiet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Drummondville, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Just spent 3 nights for business and found this hotel offers correct value for the rates they are charging. Run away if you are looking for a 5 star hotel but otherwise it is not a bad choice. This hotel is clean and standard rooms are of good size. I dealt with 3 persons at front desk. I found them polite and professional (except maybe for the one who obviously forgot to program my wake up call on the 2nd morning) but it looks like none of them knew how to smile. Beds are not the greatest but I've seen worst. The same could be said about continental breakfast. Since I read so many bad reviews about the dining room, I had no other meals there but you will have no problem finding a lot (and I mean a lot!) of restaurants within a 3 km radius.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Madrid, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here for two weeks for work, rooms are an okay size, sadly that is the only positive thing I can say.

The rooms smelt of smoke, the staff were constantly miserable, beds were like sleeping on straw, food in the hotel (only affordable restaurant for 5 km) was terrible, I was ill several time during my stay. Breakfast at the hotel is enough to turn your stomach, with no other local alternatives.

would not stay in the area/hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vaughan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed here one night during the Family Day weekend. There was a mix-up between the booking I did online and the booking the hotel had. The man behind the desk was extremely helpful and accommodating, he honoured the online booking at no extra cost. My compliments go out to the young man, I believe his name is Nabil, he was very professional and courteous.

Our room was clean (the jacuzzi suite) and exceeded our expectations.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I would like to thank you all members in Monte carlo Inn Markham.
Reception, Cleaning Room, Breakfirst dining and supplimentary service all are good and value for money for me. Expecailly, receptionist Nabil, who was great for me who is visiting first time in Canada, to call a cab and explain Toronto. Really thanks about that,
I totally recommend to stay here, Markham Monte Calro, never regret!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Monte Carlo Inns Markham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Monte Carlo Inns Markham

Address: 8900 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, Ontario L3R 5K6, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Markham
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Markham
Hotel Class:3 star — Monte Carlo Inns Markham 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Monte Carlo Inns Markham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monte Carlo Inns Markham Hotel Markham
Monte Carlo Hotel Markham
Monte Carlo Markham
Monte Carlo Inns Markham Ontario

If you own or manage Monte Carlo Inns Markham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.