“Great value for the money!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn By Radisson Toronto-Markham

Save Saved
You added Park Inn By Radisson Toronto-Markham to your Saves list
Park Inn By Radisson Toronto-Markham
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   555 Cochrane Drive, Markham, Ontario L3R 8E3, Canada (Formerly Howard Johnson Hotel Toronto-Markham)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 15%
Ranked #10 of 15 hotels in Markham
Gore Bay, Canada
“Great value for the money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and found every aspect of this hotel's accommodation acceptable and comfortable in every way. The room with a kingsize bed was up to date, clean and well appointed with fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, and although very close to the 404, relatively quiet. Breakfast in the morning was promptly served and delicious! Good value for the money!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Peterborough, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights and we liked the room which had recently been updated with new carpet, new bed, new furniture & new bathroom. The hallway & foyer had also been updated. The hotel is in a quiet location with lots of free parking. It is conveniently located near Hway 404 & Hway 7. There are many restaurants within less than 5 minutes drive. The room was very clean and was made & refreshed by the chambermaid daily. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only complaint we have is the thin walls that permitted all the sound from the hallway & from the rooms nearby. We could not sleep during our first night because a group of people were talking & laughing loudly at 1:30 a.m. Other than the noise, this HJ H is almost perfect.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My brother and I stayed here on a trip to Toronto. We wanted a place that was close to Wonderland and that wasn't too pricey. After reading the good reviews on this hotel, I decided to book here and definitely wasn't dissapointed! The room was great, equipped with a mini fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. The beds were large and comfortable. The bathroom was great and the shower was fantastic. This hotel also has a pool, hottub and sauna. Although the pool didn't seem very clean, my brother and I spend a good afternoon swimming in it and the hottub was decent. Very pleased with our stay here, and I would definitely reccomend this hotel to friends visiting Toronto who don't want the crowd and price of the city. I'll stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I hadn't been in that area of the GTA in a while but I almost felt at home when I drove up to the hotel. It is easy to access and quiet considering the highway close by. The room was renovated and I really liked the large shower stall, not bathtub.

My only concern was an extremely foul smell like dead fish in the hallway. Think it came from the kitchen but I am not sure.

Check in was fast and restaurant service was good. A good place to stay as long as they got rid of that smell.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

i stayed for one night at the hojo got a
queen room paid $67 with a caa discount
location was off the highway of don valley and hwy 7 lots of parking and room was excellent, clean and renovated
good size bed was so comfortable my gf loved the bed was so soft ...love the bathroom glass enclosure shower . .. I can tell they did a good makeover on the rooms ... very modern decor for the price they charged worth every penny
check in was good and quick
enjoyed the free breakfast was adequate
and wifi had no problems ...would definitely recommend the hotel
for price and service
looking forward to coming back

• Stayed April 2012
Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The quality of service was AWFUL. I travelled with my family and we had a TERRIFIC stay in this hotel.
A bunch of people talk VERY loud in the corridor outside of my room at late mid-night. I tried to have help from the front desk in the hobby but NO ONE was there. My family and me CANNOT SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG. Staffs are NOT able to control the situation.
Next morning, I express my concern to the staff at the front desk. After a night without being sleep, I spoke with a voice a bit louder because I was VERY DISAPPOINTED. The front desk staff was VERY RUDE. She said I was unpolite to her. Did she put her shoes in my mine??? Did she think about how I felt at that moment? Being a customer, I have the right to express how I feel and her job is NOT to make me more frustrated.

The quality of service is ABOSULTELY disgusting.

Avoid at all cost to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Hotel is going through a renovation. My room was pretty nice with the reno. Hotel is located around many asian restaurants...just take a 5 min drive down hwy 7 and take a pick. There are also a few grocery stores around the hotel and the hotel room has a microwave and fridge if you wanted to stay in.

Over all, good price hotel at a good location. Freeways and restaurants are all nearby.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Park Inn By Radisson Toronto-Markham? Share your experiences!