“Better than expected.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 255 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Maple Ridge
“Better than expected.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I am always shopping at Coquitlam Center but I rarely eat there in the mall or at the restaurants attached. Last Thursday my husband and I were shopping and decided to have dinner at Montana's. We were pleasantly surprised. We both like the decor and the feel of this place. Friendly and attentive service. I ordered the pork ribs and my husband had a steak sandwich. We both proclaimed our meals to be very good, mine especially. I think this place could get very noisy later in the evening but for an early dinner it was just fine. We need more fun places to eat and I thin Montana's fits the bill. We will go back soon.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pitt Meadows, Canada
“1 hour to get food, overpriced.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We went on a friday night, and it was NOT busy! I thought that would be a good sign, I was wrong! It took over an hour to get our food. We left and got it to go because after an hour our child was not happy. When we finally got home and ate our food was all scrambled around in the take out box. The portion seemed so small in the take out box.
Would not recommend, Never returning again.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Coquitlam BC
“Good food, loud if its busy-gave them a 2nd chance :I”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We went here once with some friends 6 months or so ago and had to wait for 45 minutes for our food and they even forgot one of the dinners! The food itself was good, the waitress admitted she forgot to put one of the orders in.

We just went again despite our last experience, a Sunday night what could go wrong-it was loud as there were two birthdays (kids) each party was a group of family. They messed up our order (kitchen) the waitress was great she put in our order correctly and re-stated what we ordered when she brought it. We had to send it back due to an allergy, she was very accommodating much unlike our last experience. I might go back again just not in the immediate future.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great place if you like...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

great place if you like the countrified, meat and potatoes thing but the animal heads hanging on the walls are kinda creepy

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favourite place for side dishes and barbecue sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

My favourite place for side dishes and barbecue sauce