“Anniversary Dinner Under the Grape Arbour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kefi Greek Kouzina

Kefi Greek Kouzina
102-100 Schoolhouse Street (Lougheed Highway), Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6V9, Canada
604-529-1776
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 248 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“Anniversary Dinner Under the Grape Arbour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great meal. great service, romantic setting. With grapes and vines around us it felt like we could have been in Greece.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Surrey, British Columbia
“Great Deals & Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

You will never leave hungry when you eat at Kefi's. I love eating here whenever I'm in the neighbourhood. I have brought many friends and family, and my sister requests eating here when she's in town! All the appetizers are delicious. The dolmades are wonderful, very authentic! My personal favourite is the Calamaria Dinner - I order it EVERY time. The calamari is perfectly breaded and cooked just right! Every entree comes with pita, greek salad, lemon potatoes and tomato spinach rice. I LOVE the rice! Their souvlaki is great too. If you have any room left at the end of your meal the baklava is made from scratch and is wonderful. If you can manage to get it fresh out of the oven, like my Dad & I did, you might die and go to heaven!

My only issues is that the service can be slow, even just to get drinks. BUT remember that they make ALL their food from scratch so the kitchen is a little slower than your average restaurant, but it's totally worth it. I also don't care for their cocktails - a little on the weak side. So just be sure to have the time to enjoy a leisurely dinner, in a great atmosphere, with great friends!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
“Fresh, flavorful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Very impressed with this restaurant. This was our first dining experience in Coquitlam and we will be back! Our server Katie was very friendly and quick with bringing our drink order. (Probably the best bellini I have ever had! Suck it, Cactus Club.) We were there around 8pm on a Thurs. and at that hour it was not busy.

Appetizer was a roasted red pepper and cheese spread with whole wheat pita bread (whaaa? awesome!), greek salad, and two entrees later... we were stuffed.

Garden patio was beautiful with all the flowers. They obviously put a lot of pride and hard work into their food and grounds and it shows. We will be regulars. :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Westminster, Canada
“Number One Greek restaurant on our list.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Revisited Kefi's and we were NOT disappointed from our appies to our main course. One word ... moussaka! Oh, oh, oh! What's the difference between good and great? Taste. Kefi's is great. The various flavours on one plate make it an experience. The hint of cinnamon in the moussaka and the fennel touch in the rice that is NOT washed away with a tomato sauce like so many other Greek establishments, delicious! The calamari was tender and lightly battered. A feature that many may pass by is Kefi's whole wheat pita bread. A little thing, but it adds to the difference that separates Kefi Greek Kouzina from the crowd. The service, as usual, was perfect. The only niggle was the canned music was loud, however, upon request it was turned down to an acceptable level.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
“Dinner and a Movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I love Kefi Greek Kouzina. We are pretty much regulars there, as it close to our home and to the movies. The food is very tasty, fresh and flavourful, you get plenty of it as well, not a HUGE platefull as other local greek reataurants offer, that is mostly rice as a filler and you never eat it all anyway, such a waste. The staff are very friendly and competent and the prices are reasonable. You can actually hear your partner talk from across the table :)
We will be back!