“Great service from Courtney” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kefi Greek Kouzina

Kefi Greek Kouzina
102-100 Schoolhouse Street (Lougheed Highway), Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6V9, Canada
604-529-1776
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 250 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
“Great service from Courtney”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with hubby tonight - date night. Service was the star. Mains were very tasty, dolmades were disappointing but everything else was good. Decor is comfy, family style. Not a high end spot but a good neighbourly restaurant. Not too pricey. Would definitely come back. Should try for lunch. Lovely patio - would be great on a summer evening.

Visited May 2013

Coquitlam, Canada
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was very good. Nice atmosphere and the service was fast and
friendly. Small and quaint restaurant.

Visited May 2012
British Columbia
“Satisfying your Hunger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband & I come here regularly and always find the food satisfying and tasty. It's a favourite for me and friends. We ordered prawns that were delightfully prepared and chicken souvlaki. The portions are generous & satisfying for any appetite. Our server was pleasant and accommodating. We like to use our Entertainment Coupons but I find there acceptance of them very limited. However that didn't lessen my enjoyment of my dinner. Knowing their fare and service is consistently good, I enjoy my dining out experience as it feels like coming home.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“I really wanted this to be fabulous”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Four of us went after seeing Les Miserable..nice that it was warm and cozy. Staff was lovely. Menu had all the usual dishes. Brought Greek Salad as appie but no Tzaziki. The food was just very average. It was a real let down as I told my fellow diners what a great meal I thought we'd get here. Maybe they are making cuts on quality ingredients or adding fillers but the quality just is not there unfortunately. Aside from a noisy and overcrowded Cactus Club across the street, Kafi has a golden opportunity to be "THE GO TO PLACE" in the area.

Maple Ridge, Canada
“The roast lamb is melt in your mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The decor and menu is a refreshing change from the so-so competition in this strip mall. Ive had lunch and dinner here a few times over the last 5 years and have never been disappointed. I've found the service nice and I don't mind waiting a little longer than other places, knowing the food is the real deal, not microwaved or squirted out of a tube.

The lamb is fall of the bone and tasty. The Greek salad fresh, nice dressing mix, nice feta and olives. Potatoes done just right, food always served hot.

Notice the greenery out the south window - clearly someone has a healthy green thumb.

• Visited June 2012