“Great for a Quick Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam to your Saves list
Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam
Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 North Road, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 3V9, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Coquitlam
Calgary, Canada
“Great for a Quick Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during a quick trip to SFU. While the hotel is somewhat dated - ie old light switches, old bathroom tiles, etc -- my room was very clean and the service I experienced was excellent.

The front desk staff was very helpful - from my check in - to printing my boarding pass - to calling me a cab to the airport - even though I had already checked out earlier that day.

The dinner service in the Copper Club restaurant was excellent. My server was helpful and my food was very good. I had breakfast here the next morning -- while the service wasn't quite as good -- my food was still excellent.

This is a good location if you have business at the University (only a 10 minute drive) - though very far from the airport. My cab fare from the airport was $82.00 and $74.00 going back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Exec405, General Manager at Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Executive Plaza Hotel during your recent visit to Coquitlam.
Your comments are noted and will be considered in our next reno.plans.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your compliments were shared with the staff for their services rendered.
Once again thank you for choosing Executive Plaza,Coquitlam and we look forward to welcome you again in the near future.
kind Regards

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

stayed one night at the Executive Plaza last Friday. First class all the way starting at reception. Good room and rate and can recommend. Free wi-fi; overnight parking was around $8. Location is close to Loughheed Mall (free shuttle available if preferred) and many restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued Guest,
i am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay on your recent visit to Executive Plaza Hotel,Coquitlam.
Your valuable comments were shared with all the member of staff.Such comments are always very encouraging and keep the staff motivated.
Thank you for choosing Executive Plaza hotel and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards,

Campbell River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked with another couple to celebrate my wifes' birthday. All staff were great and very accommodating expecially the front desk at check in. The location was great. We all had a fun weekend and will return in the future. I would very much recommend this hotel for service and value - good job

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Dan,
Thank you for choosing Executive Plaza Hotel on your recent visit to Coquitlam.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay while celebrating your wife's birthday.
Such comments are always appreciated and welcome by team.It keeps them going and they work more harder to provide excellent service.
I look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am a business man. I stayed in Executive Plaza Hotel for 1 week. I booked a nice and big room on the 14th floor. the hotel is really clean and quiet. I got everything i need from the hotel. Their staff are very nice and patient. The location of the hotel is very good. It is near by the shopping mall. it only takes 10 minus walk to get to the shopping mall and restaurants.I will come again!!

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Calvia, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at executive hotel in Coquitlam. Hotel was very cozy and with great staff like ( Buo)
Location was great close to malls and restaurants.

I will definitely stay again on my next visit to Vancouver and strongly recommend to other who will visit Vancouver.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Vadodara, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting Vancouver. I really loved the location, due to many great restaurants and shopping centers within walking distance of the hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Hotel Staff's (especially HaJ) was extremely friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

After several suggestions We decided to try price line to book our hotel. The hotels rates ended up being the same or marginally higher for a better room.We were in town to catch a concert at the coliseum. The hotel ended up being significantly further from the venue then we would have liked. But with fantastic efficient access to the #1 highway It really took almost No additional time. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. We hadn't had a chance to print our tickets. The gentleman (Beau) @ the front desk happily helped me access my email and printed them for me. We were able to get a late check out No problem (and checkout isn't until noon anyway) Gave us a chance to enjoy the wonderful pool jacuzzi and steam room in the morning. The fitness centre was small but adequately equipped. An elliptical is So often overlooked in hotel gyms. I would definitely stay again. An exceptional value. Very reasonable for the amenities provided.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Executive Plaza Hotel Coquitlam? Share your experiences!