We are non smokers, and the management assured us that all rooms were non smoking, how ever our room stunk so bad we could hardly sleep, the room also look sort of run down and could seriourly use and upgrade of new furnitures.
Hotel is also located on very busy and noisy intersection and Canada 1 hwy so if you sleep well in noisy conditions this would be a good place.
We won't be back........ instead friends told us about theses two sites,
and now were continuing our stay in a very lovely and quite private home not far from here at a cheaper rate. So my best advise is to check out these sites before booking your room in a stinky hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chelsea Hotel Coquitlam
- Best Western Plus Chelsea Hotel
- Best Western Coquitlam
- Coquitlam Best Western
- Best Western Chelsea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Coquitlam hotel, we believe our guests deserve only the best, which is why free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast is standard. Start your day at the waffle station and move onto a selection of cereals and pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. Spend the afternoon lounging in the pool or resting after a day of exploring the area. The region is known for some excellent sightseeing, such as the Boulevard Casino and Red Robinson Theatre. Take the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver and explore the area by foot. The nearby Coquitlam Center and Laugheed Mall are just a short distance from our Coquitlam hotel. Many of our guests visit for IKEA shopping, and we’re happy to accommodate truck parking at our hotel. Whether you’re here for the attractions or for a shopping adventure, we’re your home away from home. Our Coquitlam hotel is a 2012 TripAdvisor award winner, and we’re proud to offer you the best vacation experience possible. We also cater to business travelers, such as IKEA employees and travelers in town with the Royal Columbia Hospital. From business to leisure, we have you covered with a great location and many complimentary amenities. The friendly staff at our Coquitlam hotel can provide you with shopping and dining recommendations. If you need some advice on must-see Vancouver attractions, depend on us to ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable stay. We’re a family-friendly hotel, but many groups and couples also choose to stay with us, too. At our hotel, we take the responsibility of making sure you have a great time seriously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Best Western, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Chelsea Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.