“Beautiful Suite and First Class Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   319 North Road, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 3V8, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Coquitlam
Victoria
“Beautiful Suite and First Class Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I had a fantastic stay here and my only regret is that my husband could not join me - was upgraded at check in to a beautifully appointed two bedroom suite! All the details were perfect, and decor was lovely! I had meetings nearby, so the location was very convenient, and free parking was appreciated. Service from the front desk was excellent and even the General Manager took the time to thank me for my business. Loved the personal touches, and will definately be back!

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
sicamous
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel.It has great staff, comfortable bed, clean rooms, like home away from home. The service was welcoming, and helpful. Chantelle and the staff members that were working that night showed us how to get to the sky train and what stop to take for the Canada line, to get to our show which was Cavalia. My husband stay at the best western convention center Coquitlam and got the treatment that we did a few months later.
Our family recommends this hotel highly.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Ms_MTM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your comments! We were very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and our guest services team helped make your visit a memorable one. I will be sure to share your kind review with Chantelle and our entire team.

Thank you again for your feedback.

We appreciated your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours truly
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn

Tereza McDermid
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We stayed at this location while my Husband was on a business trip in the area.

We loved the property. While the location is not scenic or relaxing, it was close to my Husbands work, but also right on the highway and near the skytrain station for access into the city. If we travelled during non commuting times, it took us about 30 minutes to get into Vancouver, double it during rush hour.

Any staff we encountered were all excellent, especially the housekeeping crew. Upon seeing we had our dog with us, our housekeeper even brought us a doggie kit for our room including water and food bowls, treats and poop bags... A nice little extra touch! The rooms a good size and nicely updated, although personally I found the mattresses to be a bit on the firm side for my liking. The entire property was always impecibly clean. We loved the indoor pool and courtyard, although the fitness 'area' could use some work. there are a few machines set up in a hallway on two different levels and It was a bit wierd to be on the treadmill as guests walked back and forth to their rooms.

We also returned for one night in May with my Dad, and our dog. We were told initially there were no pet friendly rooms, but they were actually ended up upgrading us to a lovely two bedroom suite! Great example of going above and beyond!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Wonderful rooms, fabulous staff. I ordered wine glasses to my room at the front desk and they were delivered before I got there.
With a lounge, a restaurant, and an indoor pool; I had no need to leave.
I have stayed here three times in two months and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: rooms facing the inner courtyard are great but sometimes you can smell the swimming pool.
Taber, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Our 3 night stay was excellent. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Staff were very pleasant and accommodating. This was our second stay here and we will return again. We were visiting family and the location was within a few blocks.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Blind Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

have been staying here since 1983 and it feels like home because of the people and the way they keep the hotel upgraded

Room Tip: Room 226 is the best of anywhere i travel
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

My wife and I had a wonderful "night out at home" here after a rare dinner date at a local restaurant (we live about 10 minutes away). We stayed in the "Roman" room complete with Roman style columns surrounding the king-size bed, jacuzzi for two and mirrors everywhere.The front office staff were very helpful. Special thanks to Amanda for helping with the reservation and showing me the room ahead of time, and to Adam for chilling the champagne, adding some treats, and having the room cold enough that my wife couldn't wait to get into the jacuzzi. The bed was very comfortable and we both woke up 'pain free' for the first time in ages. We topped it off with a nice 'eggs benedict' breakfast at The Pantry restaurant off the lobby. This is the first time we have done this but it won't be the last. I highly recommend it to locals and travellers alike.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre? Share your experiences!