“Best sushi place in the area!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Port Moody, Canada
“Best sushi place in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We have started to frequent this restaurant - to eat in or take out. I love the unique atmosphere of the place - with the cherry blossom trees and open dining concept. There are tatami rooms available as well. The food is fresh. Creative. Always good quality. There is a fun energy in the place as guests arrive all the staff all greet with a hello called out from the kitchen! Highly recommend this sushi restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chilliwack, Canada
“Mother's Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My daughter took my husband and I for lunch to celebrate Mother's Day. She had been there before but we never had. It is authentic and very busy which tells you how good the food is. It was good that we had reservations as the place was quite full. Very nice decor and ambiance in the restaurant and you could see the food being prepared. There were some small children there but all quite well behaved with their families. The food was plentiful and very tasty. We would go back again for another meal the next time we are there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Moody, Canada
“Good food good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place has gotten better and better. Decent value for the quality of the sushi. Been there many times!

Visited January 2014
Coquitlam, Canada
“Not a place to go with a baby!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The waitress asked me to change my baby diaper in my car, they have no changing diaper area for baby! I told her there's no space in my car and she said there's nothing they can do, sorry! Not everyone have a car that is big enough to change baby diaper!

Visited July 2013
“dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Brought my family here tonight for dinner and this place sure isn't what it use to be.This restaurant use to be SO amazing, but it's gone downhill since the new owners took over.The portions are small, the service is slow and the food is just not very good. The Ebi Tempura was greasy, the chicken teriyaki rolls were small and dry, and the waitress ignored us most of the night.The decor is the only redeeming factor but unfortunately, not reason enough to ever return. With so many great sushi restaurants in the TriCities area, don't waste your money.

• Visited March 2013