“Just GREAT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
vancouver
“Just GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Just had dinner there....we greek food lovers this place was top notch!!! Food was great and service was better than any other restraunt in this area... the staff seem to all move effortlessly and swiftly to ensure each table gets the best service experience possible.... and the food is jist delish! Great place we will be back when our next creaving occurs.... oh and did i mention the entertainment... that was a fun surprize....

Toronto
“Best Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have been going here for more than 15 years. Great atmosphere, wonderfully "Greek", some nice romantic spots. Easy to visit if you are in Vancouver, Take the Sea Bus, head up to 3'rd Ave and you are right there. I love love love their Arni Frichase on the menu but you won't be disappointed with anything. Opa!

Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Outstanding Traditional Greek Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Walked past this old style Greek Restaurant in the morning and convinced my family (four adults and two toddlers) to give it a try that night. It was terrific!!
The greeting was immediately warm and friendly and we were quickly accommodated with a table for six. Attentive staff brought wine and drinks without rushing us but also without making us wait. Meals for the two little people were brought before we ordered which allowed us to relax a bit before our own dinners.
All of the traditional Greek dishes; Saganaki (not flamed), outstanding grilled ribs, half chicken mostly de-boned and excellent Greek (horiatiki) salad. The meal came hot and delicious, service was very smooth and no "hiccups" to the whole experience.
This was between Christmas and New Year's and the restaurant was nicely decorated in a cozy, Christmasy way.
My son-in-law picked up the bill so I cannot say how pricey the meal was, but I would guess it was reasonable for a top quality dinner. We had a nice bottle of J.Lohr wine which was priced at $59.00.
When we left, we all agreed that we had enjoyed a great dinner together.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Moody, Canada
“Decent food, Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I went here for a Christmas party recently and was looking forward to it after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. The décor and atmosphere of the place are very nice so things got off to a good start. Unfortunately it was all downhill from there. We ordered the fried Calamari appy which arrived in reasonable time but was slightly ‘chewy’ and somewhat greasy. I was never offered a refill of my beverage and after asking our waiter three times over 30 minutes (he also appeared to be the manager) I was brought a half-size refill. When I ordered my main course I asked for an extra tzatziki dip and was told to ask again when the entrée arrived?? which I did but it never arrived. By this time it was obvious to me that the waiter couldn’t be bothered to offer anything approaching reasonable service. The roast lamb entrée was too salty and I spent the rest of the evening downing a few litres of water – no, I didn’t even bother trying to get a second refill of my beverage. I won’t be back again as there are several better choices for greek food on the North Shore.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok
“Go Greek”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have been a regular customer for over 30 years...still coming back. Katia( the owner ) and her daughter (Tania) will look after you introducing Specials on the menu that you will not find elsewhere..

Saeed, my Persian waiter, always makes us most welcome and looks after us well. A must visit if you're looking for good Greek food.,

• Visited November 2013