Canadian Outback Adventures & Events White Water Rafting
Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our group drove up from Vancouver to raft - COA was easy to find and the staff were very helpful (and entertaining).

After an exhilarating ride on the bus to the drop in location, we had an unforgettable time on the water. The rapids were better than expected and our guide was encouraging and provided us some great team building along the way. This was a great way to end our time in BC.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife, Whitney, and I, spent the day drafting the Elaho River with these guys and had a great day. Very professional and fun guides. We enjoyed the quick English wit of our guide, Clarke. The scenery is unbelievable.

Toronto, Canada
“Highlight of my summer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am a 20 year old student working in Vancouver for the summer, and decided to try white water rafting for the first time. I had a hard time deciding between rafting at Squamish or Chilliwack and was certainly glad I chose Squamish!

This was the right amount of excitement for a beginner - those that had rafted before also had a awesome time. The scenery is spectacular as you raft along the river between the mountains near Whistler.

The staff were all great. My tour guide, Rick, was a lot of fun and made you feel comfortable. This being my first time rafting, I never felt scared or in danger either.

One of the main reasons I picked this company was because they offered a pickup/drop-off service from Vancouver. It was a little more expensive than taking Greyhound but worth knowing I had a guaranteed on-time ride hassle-free. Nick drove us and everything was on time and smooth.

It is expensive, but definitely still worth the money. Just be prepared for really cold water (6 C)!

Kamloops, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Elaho white water rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow -- what a good time. This company has it all figured out. They are super organized, super friendly and super qualified--never felt anything but safe at all times, even in the biggest water. Our family had the best time and our guide Clarky was so knowledgeable about the river, the mountains and the history. He was quite a character and kept us all laughing. We had an awesome time. A must do and well worth the money! We even got a stick with super pics of our experience to take home...better than we could have got with our camera! Do it -- you wont regret it! Catherine/Bruce/Erik/Cole.

New Westminster, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow is the best way to describe the tour. It was my first time rafting. I was so scared on the way to the starting point. I'd heard some nasty stories about falling out of the raft and what could happen after. You should have seen my face. Anyway, pay attention to the safety talk at the beginning and you'll be okay! There's a bit of practice at the start before you actually go over some rapids so that was really good. Anyway, I would definitely go again just because of the great experience I had with these guys. The guides were so fun and knowledgeable and let us do some cool and funny activities in the raft. They provide snacks and beverages (hot or cold depending on the weather) on the tour as well. Last tip: make sure to use the bathroom before you head out. Peeing in the bushes along a logging road (for a girl) in a wetsuit is not the most fun thing to do.

Visited June 2013