I stayed here a few days, summer 2011..
Liked it here, suited my budget and my expectations. Good rate, good value.
My room was on ground level which I like, as I could just walk outside from my room, and bring a chair and enjoy the sun and a glass of wine..
Did not try the pool, but it`s definately a bonus, if you travel during summer.
Location was not the best for me, but okay. Just jump on a bus to downtown, approx 15 min..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lions Gate Travelodge in beautiful North Vancouver! Nestled at the foot of Grouse Mountain and adjacent to the historic Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park and the city centre, we are the best choice in value and comfort for your next great adventure. We are minutes from highway #1, skiing, tennis, waterfront parks, and extended shopping. So much to see and do in our own backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Vancouver Lion's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Lion`s Gate Hotel Vancouver
- Travelodge North Vancouver
- Travel Lodge North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Travel Lodge
- North Vancouver Travelodge