We read previous reviews of this hotel and though it would be ok for visiting grouse mountain. Although the staff were helpful and friendly the area is not the best. The room was fairly dark and frankly a bit scary.
The bathroom was extremely small and unpleasant - we have posted some candid photos.
We would recommend staying else where or even in downtown vancouver and catching the ferry bus over to the northside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lions Gate Travelodge in beautiful North Vancouver! Nestled at the foot of Grouse Mountain and adjacent to the historic Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park and the city centre, we are the best choice in value and comfort for your next great adventure. We are minutes from highway #1, skiing, tennis, waterfront parks, and extended shopping. So much to see and do in our own backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Vancouver Lion's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Lion`s Gate Hotel Vancouver
- Travelodge North Vancouver
- Travel Lodge North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Travel Lodge
- North Vancouver Travelodge