This hotel is very unique. It's set on top of a laid-back market filled with great shopping. The style and airiness of the place truly feel like island luxury. There is a gorgeous view available of Vancouver's sky-line as the building is right along the water. If your room doesn't come with a view, that's OK. It's even better when you make the quick walk out to the docks.
The hotel has a restaurant within but the menu is nothing exciting. If you are a foodie, I recommend taking a stroll up the street or to the side of the building. The front desk staff are polite and accommodating.
The seabus is extremely accessible which makes adventures into Vancouver very simple. However, the North Shore area is beautiful. There is lots to explore without going very far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver