This boutique hotel is a great value for staying in North Vancouver. It's located right on the water and is about a 15-20 minute drive from downtown Vancouver. If you're unfamiliar with the area, it's difficult to find the hotel. Look for the Lonsdale Quay Market instead. The hotel is above the market on the 3rd floor. Parking is also very reasonable at $10 per day.
The rooms are quite spacious and free wifi is always a plus. Especially if you're not from Canada and need wifi to look up directions and things to do/eat. The staff are nice and helpful. I would stay here again if I were in North Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver