We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights to be closer to the mountains. Prior to this we stayed in a 4 star hotel downtown. We liked this hotel over the one downtown. The rooms were very comfortable.It even has a small kitchen (no stove). The service is excellent. Close to highway.It it's a bit over priced for the stars and location but is it a good hotel. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Pet friendly and accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn