Our stay at this hotel was excellent. We were made welcome from the minute that we checked into the hotel.The room was very comfortable and clean.
The staff at the front desk were most helpful giving us directions around Vancouver by bus,sea bus and the train system.Public transport system is very easy to negotiate and we found using the day pass for $7 was inexpensive.
Rob and Yvonne Potts. Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Pet friendly and accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn