We stayed at this hotel while visiting relatives in the vicinity. It was a great experience. The staff were more than helpful, friendly and courteous as well. Hotel is modern and up to date. The grounds are beautiful with gardens, walkways and greenery, a park like setting. The facilities (pool, fitness and hot tub)looked great although we had other things to do. The architecture of this building was nice compared to the normal rectangular Holiday in buildings. This one has gables and looks very nice,
We ate at the Pantry restaurant for Dinner and breakfast a couple of times, the food was good and reasonable.
We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Pet friendly and accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn