“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Norfolk
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

When in the United States or Canada, we try and eat at Dennys at least once.We had quite a walk to find this one in Vancouver, but I think it was worth it. Comprehensive choice of menu and good value. The Seniors menu is specially good.As always food was tasty and in good quantities. The staff were cheerful and efficient. Well worth a visit

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chilliwack, Canada
“Awesome servers!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place had the freindliest servers, polite and all the ball. The coffee was always filled, dirty plates taken away, and they remembered us, and where we were from at each visit!

Visited September 2012
“Worst breakfast I've ever had at a restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I are in Vancouver for one week,staying at Grouse Inn three days. The continental breakfast was lackIng,so we went next door to the Denny's. We were seated immediately by a smiling waitress. I ordered the sausage slam, my boyfriend ordered the double strawberry breakfast. I asked whether they had baked beans and the server didn't know what they were. She said that they had green beans. Boyfriend asked for the cream cheese icing (comes on pancakes) to be on the side, the server asked if she just shouldn't put any at all, so we said no, we want it on the side. Food came quickly, but the cream cheese icing was drizzled on top of the pancakes, not on the side. The hash browns were snow white and golden brown only on the flat side where they had sat on the pan. Honestly, the most unappealing hash browns I have ever had. The sausages tasted freezer burned. The pancakes were okay, eggs were fine. I ended up eating half of the pancakes, and the eggs, could not eat the sausages or hash browns. The worst part was that the server brought the bill not even ten minutes after the food arrived!! Will never return nor recommend. Very disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mindoro, Philippines
“BEST Breakfast place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I love that they have a wide range of selection for breakfast meals. They serve great tasting coffee. The service is great. The setting is like typical diner. Laid back.

Visited April 2012
NORTH VANCOUVER
“Things have changed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We ate here awile ago, and were we impressed. We were at the Denny's in North Vancouver.
I ahd a burger and my wife had the grilled chicken burger.
The tomatoes and lettuce could not be fresher. My wife said it was the best chicken burger she'd had and my burger was wonderful as well. Nice to see Denny's improving freshness and quality to keep up with the slightly higher end restaurants.

Visited April 2012