“best croissant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Vancouver, BC
“best croissant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

Here is a big secret: I have been buying sweet art's frozen unbaked butter croissants. They sell them by the piece and their price is pretty reasonable. I have been baking them myself, which only takes 12 minutes, and told my friends in the past that I made them from scratch. heheheee The entire house smells soooo good when you pop them in the oven. Now I'm telling everyone my secret. You should give them a try. it's easy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cake tastes so good!! My...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2008

Cake tastes so good!! My office usually orders birthday cake for staff, and I personally go there to pick dessert for myself. Cake, creme brule, mille-feuille, cream puff, scone, matcha cookie, etc. etc. It's not too sugary. There is bread too, but I haven't tried yet. (Reviewed on Sep, 2008)