“Lots of authentic Viet food here!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Green Lemongrass

Green Lemongrass
1086 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, Richmond, British Columbia V5V 3C6, Canada (City Centre)
(604) 875-6638
Improve this listing
Ranked #148 of 672 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: City Centre
Neighborhood: City Centre
Edmonton, Canada
“Lots of authentic Viet food here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I had the satay chicken and spring rolls with rice and loved it. Restaurant is older but still pretty clean and the staff are friendly. Will be going back again before we leave Vancouver!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Richmond, Canada
“1st time at Lemongrass and not my last time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Although the prices are slightly higher than my regular Pho diner, lemongrass is a good choice for tasty Pho.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bournemouth
“Great for a cheap and authentic eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Having shopped in Richmond and looking for somewhere cheap and authentic near the Skytrain before returning downtown and escaping the rain, we stumbled on this place. It looked cosy and authentic in the cold weather. Many of the Chinese restaurants we passed were, typically brightly lit with no ambience whatsoever but this little place reminded me of a shack on a Far Eastern beach somewhere. The restaurant decor was unspectacular but it was really homely and welcoming. My daughter and I shared a starter portion of chicken satay which was four HUGE portions of the most delicious chicken ever, grilled to absolutely perfection followed by two lovely pho bowls. She had the rare beef - a steal at $6.75 and I had pork and seafood. I have a large appetite but I couldn't finish it. Came with bowl of fresh beansprouts, basil, chilli and limes. The manager (I guess he was the manager) was really friendly. Plenty of tea provided. I really liked this place and will certainly go again and will be having a main portion of that chicken satay - heaven!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Vancouver Lemongrass, Kingsway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I actually wanted to write a review on the lemongrass that's on kingsway in Vancouver.

It is amazing!!! I love it! It's my fav viet in Vancouver and always make sure I go there for the B41 or Beef Pho.its so cheap!! I pay about $10 with tip and tax.

Staff are friendly and it's super clean and the flavours are so clean. I love it!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Thought it was excellent, good size portions, reasonable prices. I have only had take-out so can't comment on the dinning experience.

Visited May 2012