“good value great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn - Vancouver Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn - Vancouver Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn - Vancouver Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2840 Sexsmith Rd and Bridgeport Rd, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 2H3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #15 of 24 hotels in Richmond

539 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Caribou
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I reserved a room well in advance. When I arrived my confirmation number did not match the location I intended on staying at. I had been booked into a room in Canada instead of my local hotel. I was charged for both rooms and it ruined my vacation calling several times to get a refund on a room I had not booked. No one apologized and to date the charge remains on my credit card because I didn't cancel the resrved room in a foreign country that I had never booked. Stay somewhere else. Customer Service is terrible. The room I had booked was fine but being booked into a room in Canada and checking in to a room the day before on the other side of the continent I was told I was charged for a room I did not reserve because I did not give 24 hour notice is ridiculous. I spent days on vacation attempting to correct their mistake and they made no effort to assist me and would not remove the charge stay with a more reputable hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Winfield
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I booked hotel close to airport so I could caught early morn. flight and use free shuttle. I was told by a curt desk man ( Jeremy) that because I had booked by Expedia I could not use free shuttle and did not say I could buy a pass I went right next door to Hampton Inns and booked a room for my return flight. They said I could use their free shuttle in morn. even though I was not staying there.. I used shuttle a nite to drop car at park & fly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn - Vancouver Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Vancouver Airport

Address: 2840 Sexsmith Rd and Bridgeport Rd, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 2H3, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Richmond
#2 Best Value Hotel in Richmond
#11 Business Hotel in Richmond
#12 Family Hotel in Richmond
#13 Romantic Hotel in Richmond
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Vancouver Airport 2*
Welcome to the Days Inn - Vancouver Airport. We are a NON smoking property, located 2 km or 1.2 miles from Vancouver International Airport and approximately 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, the British Columbia / Washington Border crossing and the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal in the heart of Richmond just a few blocks away from River Rock Casino. Well appointed clean and comfortable rooms come with amenities and services like Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Free Airport Shuttle, Free High Speed Internet Access, Free Local Calls and Newspapers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn - Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
Days Inn Richmond
Richmond Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Vancouver Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.