Basically, there is nothing more to add to previous review:
The location is great if you have to stay close to the airport. The shuttle service is reliable and convenient and brings you on request to nearly everywhere at the airport (airline, maintenance facilities, seaplane terminal). There are several shops and restaurants in walking distance. For downtown trips, the sky train station is in 10 minutes walking distance.
The staff is very friendly; service and organization is efficient. The rooms are clean and provide enough space for a longer stay. (junior suite and suite).
There is no free internet access yet, but compared with other hotels, the price of 8.00 CAD per 24 hours is still reasonable.
An advantage of the Hilton hotels is still that - contrary to other chains in Canada - smoking rooms are available without problems.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Hilton Hotel Richmond
- Hilton Richmond
- Richmond Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton quality boutique hotel located 5km from Vancouver International Airport and just 20 minutes from Downtown attractions. Spacious Guestrooms and Suites feature items from the Hilton Serenity Collection and include exclusive Suite Dreams mattress and box spring, down-filled comforters and pillows. Complimentary shuttle service from Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.